Thursday, January 17, 2013

#Etmooc - Learning More EveryDay

Today I came into the last 35 minutes of the #etmooc session. Wow, what amazing content. It certainly changed my thoughts on how much I thought I was connected. I'm really not. It seems that it is truly worth the effort of working with all of the new tools we have with web 2.0. Today my goal is to go over diigo.com and see how it connects to other facets that I already use such as delicious.com. With Alec and Michelle as the facilitators, I was really able to see how while each tool can be slightly time consuming, they are so user friendly and make for sharing in a much easier way. I was so surprised to see that he could share and hyperlink text that was highlighted, very cool. Thank you to #etmooc community. I'm learning alot and having a great deal of fun! My tool box has already expanded in the first week :)

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of diigo - made the switch from delicio.us last year and haven't looked back. Many more tools that are wonderful for classrooms and students.

    ReplyDelete