Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Animated Gif's are Fun!

Well, I guess I need to increase my twitter followers. In asking a question about animated gif maker’s, not much response, but no worries, I found myself on a great journey. Don’t get me wrong, I love gimp and photoshop but I knew some application must have already been created to help me with this goal. I have spent the past two days looking at possibilities for creating my own animated gifs, oh besides my day job.

1st find: http://makeagif.com/ Where I didn’t have to even loggin, put in four pictures and got the following: Pretty cool.. My animated rose. eIFTQX on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

2nd find: http://picasion.com/get-photo/, again, no login required but limits to three pictures. See my animated daughter here: create an animated gif
create an animated gif

Now I want you all to know, that this was not what I planned on blogging about today, but after spending an hour and ½ having fun with no learning curve, I had to share. Ah, if I really wanted to place blame, or more so THANKS to Aaron Muller’s post last night. Check out his animated gif here. Ok, next post Is planned in #etmooc, I have what I think is a great post on storyboarding vs collobartion coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me want to look at gif's. Think I may try some.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for the comment, always happy to share! I hope you enjoy the links and have fun.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sherry

    Great work with animated gifs and realising increased Twitter followers helps. The alternative while increasing your following is to send an @ reply to people like myself so we can ask the question on our network. Provided they like the question and can help - we're usually able to get a fast reply for you.

    Sue
    @suewaters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, thank you so much! I know hashtags help as well but I'm never sure which to use. That is a great idea, and I'm glad you enjoyed my animated gif's. I quess my next goal may be to try to increase my twitter following oh and I just want to say thanks so much for all you do, we all really appreicate your comments. I know they help me. :)

      Delete